Experiments with ruby-processing (processing-2.2.1) and JRubyArt for processing-3.0

Thursday 30 September 2010

Basic Hair Example SunflowAPIAPI just using jruby

It occurred to me that all I was getting from using ruby-processing in my previous post was the ruby processing interface to the libraries. So here is the straightforward jruby version....
Screen output very much as before (smaller) hence not included there. For your convenience I present an embedded gist (click on view raw to copy).
See previous post for how to setup java libraries.
Example translated from java version (by Christopher Warnow?) included in the subversion checkout of the sunflowAPIAPI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2